Friday, September 28, 2012

Deadlifts and Socrates

Another day in the gym. Today was a deadlift day so I worked up to 95% x 4. The did some squats and ab work. Talked to a couple of the other meatheads and made some plans for the weekend.

Those of you that know me from social media may have noticed I have been a little scarce lately. Nothing has been wrong, I have just been taking a break from the forum. It's good to sit back and analyze one's self and your place in the world. Socrates said,  " ὁ δὲ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ" which translates to "The unexamined life is not worth living for a human being." I take breaks from time to time and examine my life in all aspects and see where I can make improvements. Also some of the minutiae that we all share bores me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment