Monday, October 29, 2012

Inspiration

Where does it come from? Today was the first day in a LONG time that I felt like myself. The first time, in a long time, that I woke up ready to grab life by the neck a make it give me what I want.

I don't know why or how I lost my edge. I don't know how or why I got it back today but damn I am glad I did. Maybe it was the visit with a couple of great friends on Saturday. I hope they know how much they mean to me. (They do. We just don't have to talk about it.) Maybe it was the conversation with a former sponsored bodybuilder and realizing that he goes through the same shit I do. Whatever it is, thank you Lord for blessing me and letting me get back to where I belong.

I love this feeling. Euphoria doesn't even begin to describe the way I feel.    

No comments:

Post a Comment