Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursday Training

Quick update. I haven't been ignoring the blog. I just haven't been training on a normal schedule. Since my budget got approved Tuesday, I have had excellent sleep and chose that over early morning training. It was great having two nights in a row of uninterrupted sleep. Lowered stress, liquid melatonin and the white noise of a driving rainstorm all have helped my sleep cycle.

On to training

Military Press 5/3/1 3x3 70%, 80%, 90% (4 reps)
Bench Press 3x10 60%
Lat Pull Downs 3 x 12
Bench Dip Machine 3 x 12-15 (the stack)


Food & Supplements

Post workout
10 g BCAAs
1 scoop Betagen (Creatine and HMB) For cell volumation

Mid Morning
2 scoops Xtend EAAs

Break the Fast
Bowl of Bison Chili with onion and jalapeno
Side Salad with a little Blue Cheese
Bison Burger with bacon (slow the digestion) onions, pickles, & mushrooms (white kaiser roll cause I wanted some quick carbs)




No comments:

Post a Comment