Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Just thoughts today

I've been thinking a lot lately about who I am, am I living the best I can. I guess it is just the time of the year. The changing of the seasons always makes me reflective. I find it helps keep me grounded. I challenge you to do the same. Spend some serious time reflecting on who you are and who you want to be. Strength isn't just about muscles, it's about will and character. Are you strong enough to stand for your beliefs? Are you strong enough to live life on your terms? What can you do to better yourself, your family, your community or your world?

Also, today is the anniversary of the passing of Evan Tanner. Evan was a different kind of dude. He lived by his own rules and I believe he died by his own rules as well. I admire Evan for his passion and his life.  His motto was Believe that one man has the power to change the world. I believe he was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment